Spacious Home, Serene Environment
My owners are really, really happy because I am now SOLD.
A long private driveway leads to this beautifully renovated home set in a serene country environment. This spacious and practical house has been substantially renovated with the addition of two further bedrooms, full bathroom, double glazing and solar energy.
The hub of the home is a modern open plan country kitchen/dining/family room. It has an island unit and stone composite counter tops, Belling stove with gas hob and electric oven, pantry and ample storage. The kitchen opens out onto a huge deck which is north facing and has bi-fold doors for great indoor/outdoor flow.
Just off the kitchen there is a games room for the kids or study.
The lounge is large and sunny with French doors leading out to the in-ground pool area, spa and views to the countryside.
The large master bedroom has an en suite bathroom and substantial storage and wardrobes. Two sets of French doors to the garden ensure that the room is sunny and bright.
At the other end of the house there are four double bedrooms, a shower room, bathroom and separate toilet and laundry.
As well as the heated pool and spa there is a tennis court and vegetable patch adjacent to the house. There are three fenced paddocks for grazing stock, a gum plantation for fire wood and a fruit tree paddock with feijoas, peaches, lemons and oranges.
Water supply is independent bore with water softener and 25,000 litre storage tank. Septic tank is enviroflow.
Large two bay garage with work shop area and additional parking for several cars.
Also included is a sunny north facing cottage with large deck which is located at a discreet distance from the main house. Approximately eight years old it was built to a high standard with solar hot water and double glazing. There are two bedrooms, open plan living/dining and kitchen area and a bathroom. It is currently tenanted.
- House Style
- Single storey, 1980's family home with substantial recent renovations.
- Double garage and workshop
- UPVC double glazed with steel framing
- Steel/G iron
- Pink batts in attic and between walls where renovated
- Concrete floors with carpets, laminate flooring and vinyl throughout.
- Heating / Cooling
- Solar hot water, Wet back Lady Kitchener fire. Heat transfer system and independent heat recovery system. Solar heating to swimming pool. Double glazed.
- Window Coverings
- Curtains and blinds throughout.
- Large sunny deck approx. 58 m2 and fenced pool area with spa and heated pool. Separate cottage with 2 bedrooms (with solar hot water and double glazing)
- Chattels Remaining